Yorkshire Dales Handbell Gathering – 27th to 29th September 2013
Hardraw Scaur, Hawes, North Yorkshire
We have booked the Green Dragon Inn and Heritage Centre at Hardraw in the beautiful Yorkshire Dales National Park for a Handbell Gathering next September – just basic fun hand-bell stuff that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg.
• Practise up your party pieces to ring solo
• Massed ringing from numbers or staff notation music which will be sent out beforehand
• Workshops e.g. long & short set off-table, 4 in hand, handbell history, other suggestions?
• Soiree style concert or barn dance or Morris/Clog demonstration
• Individual ringers welcome. Some spare bells will be available.